- Booking any sort of travel whether it be for work or for fun is very rarely a quick process. So what is the best way to effectively advertise to potential guests based on where they are in their planning journey? At the beginning stages of travel planning, visitors have shown intent to travel to your destination and are clicking on your marketing ads. However, these people are still browsing and shopping around – they aren’t yet ready to make reservations and are using valuable marketing dollars. How can hotels effectively stay top of mind throughout the user’s planning phase until they are ready to book?
- Facebook Dynamic Ads for Travel gives hotels and their marketing team the ability to retarget people on Facebook and Instagram who display intent to travel. Utilizing a catalog feature, the ads are able to use up to date property information, such as room price and availability, to precisely target potential guests with real-time offers. The ads are highly relevant and personalized with dynamic copy and rates that populate based on the traveler’s dates searched and destination.
- Specific targeting can vary based on the property, brand and desired reach. But overall the guest includes leisure travelers, from millennials to retirees, that are actively on Facebook throughout their travel planning journey. Reach these people where they are spending the majority of their online time by serving relevant content directly in their newsfeed.
- Reach Abandoned Bookings
- The ads can act as a form of reservation abandonment by retargeting website visitors who previously initiated a booking.
- Prospect Potential Guests
- Serves as a prospecting tool reaching users who have expressed destination-level travel intent but have not visited the hotel website.
- Lowers Cost of Conversion
- With the use of Facebook Dynamic Ads for Travel, hotels can win market share from the OTAs and increase direct online revenue while lowering the cost of conversion.
Less Guessing and More Guests: Melia Hotels International used Facebook Dynamic Ads for travel as a way to more effectively reach potential guests. The goal was to create customized ads that would be seen across North America, Europe, The Middle East, Asia Pacific, and Brazil to drive bookings. The hotel group relied on Dynamic Ads to populate based on where in the world the potential guests were looking to travel. Source: Facebook
- 6.7X Increased Return on Ad Spend
- 70% Decrease in Cost Per Booking
If you are looking for an effective and efficient marketing strategy for your business send us an email and let us help you increase your conversions and achieve your goals.